Experience another series of five mind-blowing party video games developed by the Jackbox Games, that you can enjoy with your friends available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The game also offers the connection to streaming platforms so streamers can play together with their viewers. Most of the games in the pack require only one person to own the game, which means that if you play locally, all the players can see the game through your computer, and if you are playing with your online friends or with the audience, the game can be viewed through streaming services. In most cases, the games support up to 8 players, but anyone who joins through the special code becomes the viewer and can actively participate in determining the winner by submitting votes. All games support up to 10,000 viewers playing along.
Party Pack 3 includes five games
- Quiplash 2 – The point of the game is to finish up statements in the most humorous way possible by entering a word. The game now features new prompts, which raises the level of creativity.
- Guesspionage – In this game, you have to guess the percent results of certain surveillance prepared by the developers – the closer you are, the more points you receive. Additionally, other players judge if your result was higher or lower from the real one, and those who guessed right, receive bonus points.
- Trivia Murder Party – here you have multiple trivia questions but if you get the answer wrong, you have to fight for your life in mini-games. If you won’t survive you become a ghost that can still participate, however, this time your mission is to make the game more difficult for the remaining players.
- Tee K.O. Come up with the best T-shirt idea by combining your drawing skills with slogans to beat your opponents! After each participant finishes creating their t-shirt, each person ant the viewers get to choose which one they liked the most. The one with the most points wins the competition.
- Fakin’ It – In this game, players receive a task on their mobile phones to complete like rising a hand when prompted. However, one of the participants receives no instructions, which means he is the ‘faker’. This player has to blend in with the actions of the other players, so they do not point at him when the time comes to choose the faker.
The third installment of the Jackbox Party will definitely satisfy the fans of the two previous versions as well as the new players that want to try to challenge their minds and cunningness. Additionally, the games prove to be some of the best interactive experiences for the audience on streaming platforms. You can buy this pack on our marketplace from sellers for less than in regular or digital stores.