Pathfinder: Kingmaker Royal Edition includes:
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- A Premium downloadable copy of the game. 2 in-game items to help an aspiring adventurer (a signet that allows you to bless your party several times a day, and a belt with bonus disease and fatigue resistance). Premium in-game items are designed to not break the game balance.
- Two additional portraits. Images of a fearless warrior from Cheliax and a skillful elf wizard will be included in the gallery of portraits available upon creating a character.
- A digital Art Book. 176 pages with sketches of characters, monsters, items and the game world, lovingly selected by our artists.
- Official soundtrack. Contains a complete set of in-game music, created by Inon Zur and Owlcat Games’ composer.
- A digital module for board game adventures. This module has been created from scratch by game designer Chris Avellone assisted by Paizo experts to express gratitude to the
entire pen’n’paper RPG community and the Pathfinder universe for providing support and being a source of inspiration for working on the game.
- A digital high-resolution map of the Stolen Lands. This detailed map can be used as a desktop wallpaper. It can also help navigate the dangerous and mysterious territories
of the Stolen Lands.
- A Red panda. This pet not only greets its owner, standing adorably on its hind legs. It will also increase your negative effect resistance.
- A premium downloadable copy differs from a regular downloadable copy by having the items mentioned in the description above.
To the north lie the Stolen Lands, a region that has been contested territory for centuries. Hundreds of kingdoms have risen and fallen in these lands, and now it is time for you to make your mark—by building your own kingdom! To do so, you’ll need to survive the harsh wilderness and the threat of rival nations… as well as threats within your own court.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker is based on Paizo’s award-winning Pathfinder Adventure Path of the same name. You certainly don’t need to be familiar with the story, but if you are, you will encounter characters you know and love as well as a host of brand-new events, companions, allies, and threats that expand and enhance the original Adventure Path. With help from Paizo and their authors, the story and quests have been expanded by RPG writer Chris Avellone and the Owlcat team, allowing for even more adventure in the already rich narrative of the Stolen Lands.
While Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a single-player game, you won’t be adventuring alone. "Kingmaker" features a diverse cast of companions and NPCs, including iconic characters from the Pathfinder setting itself. You’ll need to decide who to trust and who to watch carefully, as each companion has an agenda, alignment, and goals that may differ from yours. Your journey will become their journey, and you’ll help shape their lives both in the moment and well into the future.