Nintendo eShop Card is a very comfortable way of digital purchase of games available in Nintendo e-store. The card allows to buy both new and classic Nintendo games in an online shop without a need to use your credit card or bank account. You can use as a gift for someone who loves games. Applying the card is a piece of cake. If you have an account in Nintendo e-store, it will take you mere seconds to add the card to your account and use the balance to purchase games.
It is a secure solution, as you don’t have to add your credit card details to the account or pay via bank account. Thanks to the card, you have balance to spend on games. You can purchase activation codes and enjoy chosen Nintendo games straight away.
The Nintendo eShop card can be used to buy games with use only on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems. The balance can be shared across these systems, but it can be available only for one user account. There are no returns or refunds possible for the card and it can be redeemed only online.
Buy Nintendo Games with the card
There are more than 1,000 games available in Nintendo e-store! You can purchase one of them: or a few using your 50 USD eShop card.
Some of the bestselling and cult Nintendo games like:
- Hollow Knight, available for Nintendo Switch, an action and adventure game where the player explores a destroyed kingdom of heroes and insects, it has creepy creatures and great, classic 2D animation,
- WaroWare Gold, available for Nintendo 3DS, a collection consisting of 300 microgames,
- Pokemon Ultra Sun, available for Nintendo 3DS, in which the player becomes Pokemon Trainer, there are more than 400 Pokemons to fight,
- Minecraft, available for Wii U, a creative game allowing building stuff like homes, castles and more,
- Mario Party 10, available for Wii U, a title of the classic Mario series,
- Dead Cells, available for Nintendo Switch, allows you to become a scientist in control of an alchemic project that went wrong.