• Investigate the secrets of Fujisawa Academy across seven visual novel chapters – where each chapter hides the truth to one of the seven mysteries.
• Battle key characters using ‘Kotodama’ – the power of words. Interrogation battles see you stripping your target naked – exposing the truth behind their lies!
• Uncover key words in the game’s investigation phase. The more keywords and clues you find, the more potent your power in the puzzle phase.
• Nothing is as it seems! Kotodama intentionally plays on classic tropes and clichés to continually twist the story and surprise the player.
• Repeated playthroughs will yield new facts within the story. Uncover them all to unlock the true ending and a full gallery of artwork.
• Continue to play the fiendish puzzles in Fantasize Mode to perfect your high scores!
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa is set in a fictionalised depiction of Japan. Fujisawa Academy is a fictional educational institution. The students depicted in Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa are 18 years old. Any names, characters, organizations, locations and events are either imaginary or depicted in a fictionalized manner.