Fire Place is for people who want the simple pleasure of building and maintaining a fire over the course of the night: something beautiful, complex, and soothing to watch, a living presence in your space with you.
Put Fire Place on that big screen in your living room during friendly gatherings, especially on cold winter nights. Holler at your co-hosts to put another log on when the fire starts to dwindle. Enjoy the crackle and the quiet flicker of warm light.
Fire Place comes with four basic environments: a northwest Forest, an old brick fireplace in Seattle, a bright Santa Fe stucco, and the Washington coast.
- Balled up newspaper, logs of all sizes, matches.
- An iron poker and tongs for manipulating the burnables.
- A volumetric simulation of air heat and velocity.
- A beautiful and complex dynamic soundtrack by the award-winning Michael Bell.
- Simulation settings for values such as the ambient heat in the room, the rate of diffusion, the heat coming off of the logs, and more.
- Graphics settings that allow tweaking of the fire’s rendering style.