The game represents an amazing, futuristic delivery, in which the military corporations have taken over the armies and the soldiers are equipped with exoskeletons and augmented reality devices. Advanced Warfare holds the realistic style of the saga. Experience a shooter with spectacular sequences in the campaign and an immense multiplayer mode.
Gameplay and plot
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is set in the framework of violent geopolitical changes, which lead to the supplanting of traditional governments by a super powerful paramilitary corporation called Atlas. Do you want to know, how the war of the future looks like? Prepare yourself for many challenging combat situations. The exoskeleton will allow you to perform various unbelievable actions, which add more possibilities: move faster, use the propelled jump to speed up the combats, use the physical forcefulness. For the first time, admire personalization possibilities during each campaign. You can improve different functions of your exoskeleton.
The Exo allows you to select 8 special abilities, which have limited use. Enjoy using optical camouflage, a folding shield, an extra resistance! The 15 levels of the game will entertain you for many hours and bring tons of fun. The main mode is very spectacular and dynamic but also requires infiltration sequences. Dive into massive and well-designed locations which cover areas such as Seoul, Lagos, Santorini or San Francisco.
Characters and game modes
Discover complex and well-written characters during your adventure:
- Jack Mitchell – served in the United States Navy before Jonathan Irons had convinced him to work for the Atlas Corporation.
- Jonathan Irons – the founder and president of the private military company, Atlas.
- Ilona – is an expert sniper and interrogator, was former Atlas member until she found out what Jonathan Irons was up to. Meet various, intriguing characters and dive into the gripping story.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare features a couple of game modes:
- Exo survival: consists of surviving endless waves of enemies. It features class system (Light, Heavy, Demolitions, Specialist)
- Exo zombies: Similar to the zombies already known but with a mixture of Exo survival since the zombies have EXO suits.
- Multiplayer: Multiplayer consists of 50 levels and prestige mode. New game modes such as LINK and ONE SHOT were included.
Receptions and opinions in the gaming industry
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PC) collects positive reviews and comments as it is one of the best war games ever created. The game was warmly welcomed by players from all over the world.